Sunday, July 15, 2007

Knit Simple- Fall 07

Have you guys seen the new Knit Simple?? Its a good one! In addition to 30 awesome patterns, there is a great article on getting the most out of hand dyed yarn. They show swatches of 12 different hand dyed yarns (including Lorna's Laces) knitted in different stitch patterns to show how the colors look different under each pattern AND the first 6 sweater patterns are designed for hand dyed yarn! http://www.knitsimplemag.com/

In other news, I have my teen Sewing Camp next week. Both sessions are full and I'm a little nervous about keeping the kids focused for 3 hours at a time. I'm also worried about little fingers getting too close to needles! Its certain to be an exciting week.

Also, I'm selling some of my vintage knitting patterns on ebay. Take a peek!

No comments: