Thursday, June 28, 2007

Whew ... that was easy!

I had to hit my easy button. Yes, I have one. Couldn't resist. I also bought Debby one so she could hit hers from time to time.

I was told it could take up to 24-72 hours for our new website to show up. Well in less than 1 hour, it was up! My husband even hit the *easy button*. Yea, easy for him too... After lots of long hours, I'm very happy with it so far.

And thanks for the comments and emails. Keep 'em coming because here's the prize in July as promised.

Knitting for Peace book and 3 skeins of O~wool Balance organic yarn - your choice of color (as long as 3 of your color choice is in stock) . Keep looking for those *bugs* too. I appreciate it muchly...

Not too much knitting going on - although I started Chevron scarf in Woolly Boully yarn. Delish! Love that yarn...

That's all for now folks. Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and encouraging comments and emails on our new site...

2 comments:

Judy said...

We all need an easy button! LOL
Love the new site.

Judy

Cris said...

I love the new website design. I spent some quality time browsing and checking things out. Looks real cool!