Thursday, June 21, 2007

PurlPod Back Packs - Ingenius!




While at TNNA, I was wondering around - contemplating my next purchase for the shop - and I stumbled upon EGD. EGD is Elizabeth Garson Designs, LLC and I must add, an absolutely delightful, professional young lady. And a genius - in my opinion. It's one of those bags where you go ... why didn't I think of that? But then again, this is me and that is her : )


Let me introduce PurlPod Back Packs from EGD. The one pictured here is in Blue Steel. This is an animal friendly bag, *and* Made in the USA! That's all it took for me. We will be getting more in - for sure.


The bottom of this bag unzips half way and you put your cakes/balls of yarn there and feed them up through the grommets. No more tangles or fighting the twisted yarn. It's all in one! There is a removable small purse that snaps to the inside, some more pockets, some loops to feed your yarn through and plenty of room for lots of stuff. This bag stands about 17" tall and will come with a flannel shipping bag. I mean, come on, a bag this special deserves the best treatment!


These bags will be on our new website soon... If you want one in the meantime, please email me and we'll make it happen! You won't be sorry...


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ooooo!!! Those are fabulous looking!

Anonymous said...

Those looks so cool.