Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another hat - woo hoo


You may think this is all I can knit; however, I have many samples to make before Marketplace in November. So my goal is, as posted earlier, to make a sample hat for each kit we sell. These hats are fun, fast and great gifts. In the kits, you get the pattern, 100% cotton yarn - enough for the larger size - and an adorable mini polka-dot canvas bag that can also be used as a gift bag. Here is the Calypso Hat.
Currently, I am 100% focused on finishing our new website. So I may be bowing out for a few days. We'll see how much progress I can make on it today. My goal is to launch it *very* soon. Will keep you posted.
***************
New yarns expected here soon - PageWood Farms. Yep, I ordered gobs of the sock yarn at the TNNA show. Should have it within 4-5 weeks! I know you will love it. Just like you loved Woolly Boully yarns. Another order has been placed and I will keep you informed about that one.
****************
Your response to the Hiya Hiya needles has been overwhelming. Again, I absolutely love the 6" bamboo and we have lots more of these needles on order - both stainless circs and bamboo. When you take the stainless circs out of their packaging, I would have expected the cable to coil like I have seen it happen on other brands. With these circs, when I removed them from the packaging, they did not coil. I was impressed!
****************
We have many other fun accessories, yarns and such on order. Also some new lace patterns but they will be on new website only. So stay tuned and I'll let you know!

No comments: