Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Pair


Done, kaput, finnisshhhed! The Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks in Seaside are on the blockers. Just a toe up pattern using the Turkish cast on I learned and yo's, not short row heels. But I am going to try those on my next ones.


Speaking of sock blockers, Debby ordered us each a set of Sock Blockers from Holly at Knitting Haven. She is making them now out of plastic, which won't warp. They are great! The neutral color of the blockers allows you to really showcase your beautiful sock colors. I highly recommend them. I wear a size 10 but I like my socks tight and while I got a large, I am going to order the medium as well. Way to go Holly!


Currently OTNs is a Fiber Trends pattern we just got in yesterday. It is called a Felt Flock and they are little sheep! I am using Kraemer Mauch Chunky which felts great. Progress on those soon.


The only reason I will venture out today is orders to the PO. Otherwise, it's inside for me. I am not usually bothered by the cold but it is so cold here in Georgia. I know some of you are probably smirking and snickering but yesterday the high was 37. That's cold for this ol' Southern girl.


Sit and knit... that's what I will be doing ... of course, after my jaunt on the treadmill ...

No comments: