Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Granny Blobs and Knitters Block

Well, my adventure into crochet was not as life altering as I hoped. I couldn't find the patience to learn all the stitches. I did attempt a granny square...which looked more like a granny blob. My second attempt was better. Chris goes out of town in a few weeks, so maybe a few chick flicks and a bottle of wine will help me through crochet 101.

I've got a few knitting projects going, but I can't seem to get inspired to finish any of them. I've got a serious case of knitter's block. Somebody help!

3 comments:

Jane said...

What always helps me is a good read through a great knitting magazine ... or buying more yarn! Although I like the idea of some vino...

Claudia said...

Don't worry if your crochet doesn't come out straight, unless you're wanting to crochet "something in particular". Go Freeform!
Check out www.knotjustknitting.com and see what the Goddess does with crochet!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Claudia. I'm re-energized! I'll even post a picture...