Friday, February 09, 2007

Am I really that Slow?


I guess you could call me a slow knitter but considering the fact that I am doing 2 at a time and add that to the fact that life gets in the way sometimes, well there you have it...


I am also auditioning some new yarns - one specific lineup - so am knitting swatches and trying those out. So far, so good! And we wait with excitement for our new books to arrive as well as Duet Sock Yarns!


It is supposed to sleet here this afternoon. Oh boy, the grocery stores will be emptied of bread and milk - but it is not supposed to stick. Me personally, wish it was spring. My daffodils are still trying to show their faces ... poor little things are so confused with the weather.


Enjoy the weekend, my friends ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a slow knitter as well. Socks look great though. I love that colorway in Lorna's Laces but then again every colorway in Lorna's collection is stunning.