Monday, October 22, 2007

Feathers and a Cap



This cap is the O~Wool Sideways Cap and the only modification I did was I did not put the buttonholes in it because I knew I wanted to put this gawgeous bauble on it. Just a 'little' sparkly for Lily Purl. She will be wearing it at Marketplace. This is a fun, quick pattern and makes a super gift. Uses one skein of O~Wool Classic Organic wool and we do have more colors of that in and I will put it up on the website shortly...

Well not real feathers, of course, fabric turkey feathers. Yes, sewing and knitting can go hand in hand because in order for me to get a nice point on the feathers, I used a bamboo knitting needle. I took a class on Saturday at my local LQS for a turkey banner and I'm almost done. I'll show finished product soon.

We have in Lorna's Laces Little Can of Paint which is a minature plastic paint can and comes with 2 skeins of LL Shepherd Sock and their basic sock pattern. This is great packaging and would also make a great gift - for the sock knitter or you knit the socks and put them back in the Little Can of Paint.

It's raining here in Georgia today! Yay! I swear I saw the little birds outside smiling a minute ago...

No comments: