Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anticipation ...




More Kaffe Fassett Collection Line from Regia is in here at The Yarn Grove. We were sold out of several colorways but all are back in stock. Right now we have all the colorways. The sock shown here is one that Regia sent to me as a sample. This is Landscape Fire #4259. This sock yarn also makes great knitted toys, bags, gloves and hats.


On my needles is a Sideways Hat from O~Wool in their Coal. I will show that very soon as I am almost done. Instead of buttons on mine, I'm putting a 'gawgeous' bauble on it.... Stay tuned.


Finished the quilted Bargello tree I showed last week. Put the finishing Swavorski crystals on that and I must say... it has just the right amount of sparkly on it. We'll use it at our show in Nov. Yikes! November? OMG. It is coming so fast. Time for a little procrastination again. No wonder I pulled out an unfinished Santa door hanging I took a class for almost 2 years ago. The teacher of that class went so fast and I was completely lost. I do not like unfinished things. Yesterday I decided to tackle it - head on - and I am having fun with it. It is one my mom will love.

Had to show this picture of my Junior. He loves Peanut Butter. We gave him this empty jar (which is frequent in my house because I *love* it too) and he knew what it was. Big Girl (aka Lucy) got a lick too...

Tonight is Noble Knitters night but I have a girlfriends date with 3 of my oldest friends. Well, not old ... just known for many many years. It'll be a nice fun evening of a little sip sip (as one of my friends calls it) and laughter and solving a few of the world's problems.

Has anyone out there started getting a little frantic on holiday gifts not finished / started / planned? Yikes!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Is Junior's last name "whopper with cheese?"