Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Busy Weekend


Well, when I began work on this green cloche, it was going to be for me...but when I felted it, it shrunk to the size of a small child's head! So I went with it- needle felting an orange flower and brown band. I may just tuck it away for my own little fashionista some day...Yarn is Karaoke and flower was done with the Louet Needle Felting kit.

I hit a huge sale at Belk today. This Belk was closing because the Parisian on the other side of the mall is becoming the new Belk. Confusing...Anyhoo, I got a French Connection shirt for $5, a Kenneth Cole shirt for $2 and Paper-Denim-Cloth Jeans for $5!!! It was a very successful morning!

Chris and I are carving a pumpkin, and the seeds are roasting as we speak. I love autumn!!!

1 comment:

monica said...

What a cute little hat. I love the needle felting you added to it.

What great buys!!