Monday, May 14, 2007

Monica - she's finished .


I finished sewing up the straps, added just a little "flower" on the front edge and it is done. I love this O~Wool Balance. Not only because it is organic but because it knits beautifully. This pattern was one from Knitty.com Spring 07. It will go in our show... We just got more colors into our shop in Balance and we will be adding new colors in the Classic in the Fall when available.


OTN - Jaywalkers in a brand new dyer whose base yarn is soooo scrumptous. More on that soon when I have enough knit to show you. A re-stock of Cookie A bodacious sock patterns and I almost forget, this morning I added more colors of Louet that had been on backorder...


Debby's gone. Yep, she flew the coop this morning. Out west visiting one of her 3 daughters and family. So chickadees, it's just me! Woohoo... As long as I don't have to produce an ad for any magazine we're in, I'll be just fine...

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh but I am still watching for afar. Love the finished dress. I am sitting here looking at mountains that still have snow on them. Beautiful. Junior looks so cute.