Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'll have a Naked Dog Walkin' ...





Oh wait a minute, I've got a Naked Dog Walkin'. My poor Junior. Went to the groomer last week and when I wrote on the groomer order form - short all over - I didn't mean short short I just meant short. He looks like a different dog but he is still precious to me!



So my husband and I have been calling him Naked Dog Walkin' which in Varsity terms ... a hot dog without chili .. to go. What'll ya' have they yell when you are walking up to the counter! Oh yeah, The Varsity. A landmark in Atlanta for the best chili dogs this side of Kansas. And while you're there, try the onion rings. Hmmm good. However, I don't eat hot dogs, only veggie dogs so I usually get a grilled grease, I mean grilled cheese sandwich. I crack myself up sometimes...


Here is a picture of my toe up Nature's Palette Odd Duck #4 and I am knitting the Feather and Fan pattern I got from Wendy of Wendy Knits. Check it out... Love it... So easy for my brain to remember... Slow going here because most of my spare time is spent working on our new website which is really coming along....


What'll ya' have? We got Cookie A Knit Designs coming in this week. Great sock patterns and also due in is Louet Gems Fingering Weight and Euroflax. Euroflax is 100% washable and dryable linen and the more you wash it, the softer it becomes.


So ask yourself, what'll ya' have? I've got a Naked Dog Walkin' ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Junior, you are just sooo cute! I think you should go show your new Do to your cousin Lucy.. : ) And Junior if > Dr.Curad makes fun of your new Do,just remember this is a person that use to hide his Halloween candy in his middle dresser drawer for a year,and we would eat it!!! LOL : ) love you all...