Monday, March 05, 2007

Here's Two for Ewe!


Clever title, huh? Feeling a little corny right now .. I'm giddy with delight because .... drumroll.... my daughter, Stephanie, a.k.a. my baby dirlies, is coming HOME this weekend!!!! Yippee ! She is flying home from Sarasoooota Friday night. BTW, Friday is her birthday ... More on that later.


So here are my J-knits socks, knit from toe up (as usual for me) in colorway AC-141. The one on left is the heel flap-a-roo and the other is short row. Right now, I think it's short row heels for me... But I'm sure that will change again.


Duet Sock yarn is creating quite a buzz and we are thrilled to be carrying her yarns here at The Yarn Grove. There are only 2 other shops, I understand from Angela of Swell Yarns, that are carrying it. We placed another order today because the second shipment again flew out the door. I have heard from so many of our customers who are delighted with Duet. It is a DK weight and is scrumptous. I am getting ready to start a pair soon... So stay tuned...

No comments: