Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Bachelorette


For the past 3 weekends, Chris has gone out of town on business. The first weekend, I was too sad to knit. The next weekend, I was too angry to knit. But this weekend, well this weekend was just right! I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's twice, The Devil Wears Prada three times, and the entire 4th season of The Golden Girls, and I finished the "Frenchy Tank Top" from Interweave Knits. I made it from the wool I dyed with Kool Aid. I have a cute lacy cami I will wear under it. As much fun as I had this weekend, I was glad when my Hubbie got home this afternoon.

Is winter finally over? It was 70 degrees today!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

That is so cute! Which issue of Interweave Knits? Love the way your yarn turned out. Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

very cute cheryl! Your yarn looks great. I loooove the devil wears prada movie - I watched it twice in a row a couple weeks ago.

love you! Hug my bro for me. :)

sister steph

Anonymous said...

Soundslike a nice weekend wiht lots of guiltfree knitting nd I love the top. It's beautiful and hte yarn is so expertly dyed.