Friday, March 16, 2007

Earth angel...

I know there are Earth Angels - my daughter always told me I was her Earth Angel. Awww. (She's the angel!)

No, I am not trying to get mushy here or anything of the sort. But I did want you all to know that The Yarn Grove is going to donate a percentage of our net proceeds from Duet Sock Yarn sales to an Earth Angel named Bernie, who runs A Place to Bark and Meow. A Place to Bark and Meow is a no-kill foster and adoption animal rescue. You can read more about Bernie here at her blog. We first heard about Bernie after reading Vickie Howell's blog entry - subject "ears" for Noel (WARNING EXTREMELY heart-wrenching story) .


Just wanted to share that with you. There are so many Earth Angels...

1 comment:

Katt94 said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do. I'll have to keep my eyes open for your new stock.
Kathryn