Saturday, December 23, 2006

Oh for the love of Hats!


Final knit gift .... Done! A kids cabled hat made out of .... yep you guessed it... O-wool! In Evergreen. It is for a 4 year old and I know he will love it. Actually, Debby was here yesterday and she tried it on and it almost fit her. Hmmm, there is a reason besides the "shoes" that her grandkids call her Minnie ...



Speaking of hats, "The Book" will arrive shortly so check our website next week. The Book being the Karaoke Hat Book from SWTC that Debby has a pattern published in. Great book with some fun great patterns ..

More baking today. Yesterday I made 3 doz Oatmeal/Raisin cookies (woo - I am safe from those) and 7 doz. Peanut butter cookies (hidden from myself). Today maybe some Scotcharoos (glorified Rice Krispie treat) and some obscene choc. chip cookies that are my dear hub's favs.

Let me take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May the magic of the season fill your hearts. See you in a few!

1 comment:

Melissa Grazia said...

I love this hat!! Great job! I have to make one... once I finish my WIP, I guess... :)