Friday, December 01, 2006

Ahhh, Kaffe Fassett



I have the pattern book by Kaffe Fassett & Zoe Hunt called Family Album, More Glorious Knits for Children and Adults. Stunning sweaters and such which are works of art. Kaffe learned to knit on a train back to London from visiting a Scottish wool mill - armed with 20 different fabulous colors of yarn and some needles. His very first design was featured in a full page spread in Vogue Knitting.

Knitting is an art and Kaffe Fassett has the gift. It is shown in his knitting creations as well as his fabrics. I fell in love with his fabrics sometime ago and just wanted to show one of the quilts I have made from Kaffe Fassett collections... The pinwheel quilt I made for my daughter last Christmas and all the fabrics were Kaffe's.

If you love color and unique knitting patterns, check out Kaffe's designs...

No comments: