Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Gift Socks - done!




Well, I finally finished my Pagewood Farms Denali socks, plain old toe up in Huntsville a week ago. Oh yeah, I went to Huntsville to visit Orange Boy and Cheryl. We had a lovely visit and also tried to go to a great local yarn shop but it did not work out in our time schedule. I took them an adorable chest of drawers that were my father's when he was a boy. They will use them for the new baby. Speaking of new baby, I finally started a bib.


Also OTN, Casablanca. I am loving this shawl. Only on Clue 3, I am lagging behind many others but I love this! Pictures coming.

One of the many daily visitors to our yard...


Summer is wrapping up quickly, isn't it. My 12yo niece is coming to visit Aunt Jane Thursday for a few days.

Look out the holidays are advancing...



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Those socks look awesome!