Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fetch some of these


(Now if that isn't southern lingo, I don't know what is. )

Here is a photo of my Fetching gloves knit up in Lorna's Laces Worsted Weight Khaki colorway. I knit these late last year and just wanted to show off my mitten/fingerless glove blockers that I got from Spunky Eclectic a few weeks ago. Love them! It took a little fiddling with them for their first photo shoot since the thumb is a seperate piece but I love the result.

I am still plugging away on my Flickering Flames scarf in Malabrigo Dusty Olive and am in love with this yarn.

Speaking of yarns, stay tuned for some new ones ... coming soon.

3 comments:

monica said...

What interestion mitt blockers I will have to go take a look at those.

New yarn ... yum

monica said...

that was supposed to say "interesting" my fingers seem to work seperately from my mind these days.

Jennie said...

Awesome blockers. :)