Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One Sheep, Two Sheep, Pink Sheep, Blue Sheep??





How CUTE is this baby sweater?? I think I'm going to make this for my friend, Rebecca's baby. She's due on May 16. We were supposed to find out the sex on January 8th, but the baby had his/her little legs crossed, so we have to wait until February 4th!!!! Come on baby...I need to know if I'm shopping for pink or blue!


Just for fun, we performed the ring test, which swung back a forth, predicting a girl. But then, we looked at the Chinese birth chart, which predicted a boy! Rebecca's Mom feels very strongly that its a boy, but the heartbeat was fast- like a girl's usually is. I guess we'll just be surprised!


I've been knitting up a storm lately, but I don't know how to work Chris's new camera yet, so I haven't taken pictures. I will, I promise! I'm making a super cute shrug from Fitted Knits, and a cool scarf using the faggoting stitch that Anne from Norcross recommended. It looks awesome!

3 comments:

Jane said...

fast heartbeat? It's a girl.

Can't wait to see your knitting items!

Jennie said...

oooohhh that's one cute sweater! I can't wait to see your work. Your friend is super lucky.

monica said...

That sweater is adorable. What is the pattern????

I always thought back and forth was a boy and circles was a girl?? Anyway, hopefully you will know the right color to buy soon.