Friday, January 21, 2011

A bit of a Hiatus.

I just wanted to announce that I would be taking a bit of a hiatus from blogging.  As you can see, since my last post was December 31, I guess I have already started. 

My blog is the one thing that gets pushed to the back of the "to do" list.  Yes, I am still knitting but since I am knitting Shipwreck and loving every stitch of it, I don't have a lot to show in photos.  It is merely a big blue/black blog.  I am using The Sanguine Gryphon's Bugga yarn, my first time with this delectable stuff, and I love it.  The challenge for me will be the blocking process.  I promise to show photos when I am done.

The Yarn Grove's main focus for 2011 will be Hiya Hiya Needles and accessories.  We are fully stocked (at the time of this writing).  Check out the new Hiya Hiya Darning Needles (set of 3), the new Needle Grips (for interchangeable tips) .  I love all their accessories.

 


So on with 2011.  Hope this new year has started out on a positive and happy note for you.  And that it involves lots of fiber both fabric and yarn!

No comments: