Sunday, June 15, 2008

No one is safe now...


Yep, I got a new camera. My sweet husband gave me one for my birthday last week and I have been playing around with it. It has come to the point where even the birds scatter and cover themselves with their wings when I go outside to look for my next *subject*. I have a Nikon Coolpix P80 and I have a lot to learn about it but am having a blast.
Knitting? Not so much but have started a new pair of socks and will show them soon. I am actually waiting for the Casablanca KAL to begin which I hope will be this Friday.

Here are some of my latest *subjects*... Back soon with some knittin' to show but in the meantime, here is my first 'mater but no squarsh yet...

2 comments:

monica said...

Your 'mater looks mighty tasty.
And the little birdiies are cute too.

monica said...

OH by the way what yarn are you going to use for your shawl/ stole??