Thursday, December 20, 2007

A test drive...



Hey ya'll! I am finally back among the living. I have been so sick with something really icky and have had 3 shots since Sunday. I think I turned the corner today though.

I did decide to begin my Christmas Cookie baking so started that yesterday and finished tonight. Also made a large batch of peanut brittle and some of my childhood favorites - cut out cookies. Yummmm.

I am knitting on a sock, toe up, and using some sample yarn I just received in the mail yesterday. It is from a vendor that I currently already have but is a new yarn for her - a 3-ply super spongy, springy merino yarn base and I am in love. Be looking for this in our shop hopefully within the first couple weeks of January. This skein weighs in at a hefty 5.5 ounces.

We also just got in the brand new 9" bamboo circular Hiya Hiya needles in sizes 0 and 1. Can't figure out what to get that hard to buy for knitter/crocheter and you can hear the clock ticking louder? Join the crowd and get them a Yarn Grove gift certificate .

Well the gang starts arriving tomorrow and I cannot wait. I'd like to take this time to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas - or whatever you may celebrate may it be a joyous time for you all.

No comments: