So you're making that list and checking it twice? here are a few ideas for that hard to buy for person.
1. Ewesful Pin Cushion. Versatile, fun and hand made in the USA. Great for knitters and sewers alike.
2. Candy Scarf Kit from Hand Painted Knitting Yarns. Cute yarns all packaged up with instructions for the knitter.
3. Lorna's Laces Little Can of Paint - socks in a can. 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces scrumptious sock yarn along with their basic sock pattern. Also , from the Yarn Grove, for a limited time, you will receive a free set of Colonial 5.5" DPNS (size our choice) with each purchase of the Little Can of Paint.
4. PurlPod - The most unique knitting bag I have ever seen. Tangle free knitting - Made in the USA. Click above to read all about them.
5. Namaste Needle Binder - Fun to carry needle tote that will hold *lots* of needles and hooks. Refill pages available as well.
6. Hiya Hiya Needles - we're having a hard time keeping these in stock. You have all caught on to the beauty of these needles - from the bamboo dpns, bamboo circs, stainless steel dpns, and stainless circs.
7. Gift Certificates - Now that is always fun and easy!
8. Miss Hawklet HandMade Journals - Adorable and fun to give, these handmade journals from Miss Hawlet are sure to put a smile on your face!
9. Sock Knitter Stitch Marker - Brand new! Mark those places in style...
10. Give to a charity in honor of your friend or family member. My holiday gift from my kids is they give to an animal shelter/foster parent / humane society in lieu of a gift for me. Chris, Cheryl and Stephanie's love of animals is as great as mine. It is their choice who the recipient will be.
So there are a few ideas and as this wonderful holiday season progresses, I'll post a few more ... Keep that ho ho happy smile on your face and remember - your gift purchases are just a click away...