Monday, December 03, 2007

Burda Style Advent Trivia Contest


Calling all seamstresses (or anyone who knows how to google!) Burdastyle.com is having a sewing and fashion trivia contest open to anyone! Everyday until Christmas, they will post a trivia question. The first person to answer correctly via email wins that day's goody bag from the Advent calendar. The first question was "how do you tell if a fabric is silk?" Aparently you burn it- it should smell like burned hair. Ew. Anyway, tune into to Burdastyle.com tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was reading the blogs, awww Cheryl I did the Black Friday once with my daughter and grandaughter. And my grandaughter yelling eveytime she couldn't see her Mom> WHERE's THE MOMMY! lol Oh Jane thanks for te reminder of the movie. Now I want to watch it. It is hillarious. I love those Gecko handbags. hint hint lol. I gave Debby a hint hint to ;)