Sunday, December 05, 2010

An Island Visit...

On Thursday, I leave for a nice visit to see the Island Family.  Mini Island Boy is growing in leaps and bounds and doing great after his preemie birth.  Cannot wait to see him. I will actually celebrate Christmas with the Island Family and Orange boy and family just after Christmas when they all come to see us here in GA!

Lots of knitting and sewing projects going on and while some have wrapped up, others are still on the needles.  Cannot show them just yet but will post after opening.  One is a new project from Morehouse Farms yarns that was sent in their most recent newsletter.  I had to knit it and received it yesterday.  It is so new that is not even posted, that I can find, on their website.  Let's just say, if you like sushi, you will like this.

Today brings lunch with some of my knitting friends and then a trip to Cast On Cottage for their December Open House.  I have a pattern I just bought Malalucie Slouch Hat and will buy a nice skein of Malabrigo to knit it.  Looks like a quick knit and that is what I am about!

News in the shop... Brand new Hiya Hiya 9" Stainless Steel Circulars in 000 and 00 sizes.  You asked for them and Hiya Hiya listened.  Also in, these adorable Yarn Ball Markers.  On The Yarn Grove home page you will find some ideas for small, thoughtful gifts.

So I leave you for now.  Please check the shipping schedule for the next week or so.  I will be basking in some warm weather, or so I thought.  This photo of Mini Island Boy was sent to me yesterday and it is pretty chilly there too!

No comments: