Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's all the same...

Yes, I am still knitting away on the Koigu Linen Stitch Scarf and I must say that I am enjoying it immensely. The pattern makes it look woven. I know, I can't believe I don't have more finished on it but I am working on other crafty things for Christmas gifts that I can not disclose due to possible recipients reading this blog.  So you are currently stuck with looking at my not even 1/2 finished Koigu scarf.  

At Noble knitters on Wednesday, there was one knitter, Nancy, who was modeling her finished one.  Gorgeous.  And Pat, whom I seem to copy a lot, was knitting one in just one colorway.  And it was gorgeous.  So I don't see how you can go wrong with any combination you would choose. 

Tomorrow I leave for a business trip to California and that equates to a 5 hour and 5 minute plane ride that will be dedicated to knitting.  I will accidentally/on purpose put my laptop in my suitcase which will be stored above my head in the overhead container.  Since I have been diligent about changing my MIDDLE seat ALL weekend, I have just been successful.  I am at a window.  I prefer aisle but better than having a person on both sides.  This plane has 2/3/2 seating...  The Yarn Grove will have limited shipping this week but all orders should ship by Thursday, Aug. 26.

So I must finish packing which I have procrastinated enough about.  I leave you with a darling photo of my precious  Mini Island Boy who loves hanging out by the pool... 

No comments: