Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stitches South!

I am on the countdown for Stitches South beginning Thursday here in the ATL! If I sound a little excited, it's because I am. My first class is on Thursday, Switching to Continential by Lesley Solomon.

Little Mommy, aka Cheryl, will be coming to town, along with Orange Boy and Mini-Orange boy and I couldn't be happier. Actually I just spent a great weekend in the Rocket City with them this past weekend...

Sorry, no photos and no knitting projects to show, yet. I have my spreadsheet with projects I want to do with yardage requirements, etc. so I am not completely overwhelmed like last year. Once you walk in the convention center, I am overcome with yarn fumes and hit the ground with a huge smile on my face.

If any of you in Blogland are coming to Stitches South, please drop me an email at
janeATtheyarngroveDOTcom and let's try to meet up!

No comments: