Monday, October 05, 2009

Mini Orange Boy Hat

I got inspired to knit little Stephen a hat from a gal in my Noble Knitters group a couple of weeks ago. She was knitting a little hat with ear flaps, so I came home and found an adorable earflap hat from Woolly Wormhead - Wee Woolly Toppers. This electronic booklet is full of the cutest hats and I am happy to have it in my pattern collection - it was worth every cent.



I chose Cheryl B. Design Sport weight and doubled it. I used about 300 yards total in the special colorway: Orange Boy. I spent 3 glorious days recently with Cheryl, Orange Boy and Stephen and gave him his hat. He clearly loved it. Especially pulling it off!

We are busy here at The Yarn Grove. Lots of Hiya Hiya needles and more interchangeables on the way shortly.

No comments: