Friday, October 24, 2008

I'll take mustard with those...



I just wanted to show off *again* some great sample socks my long time buddy, Paula, made for us for a show. These are the Mustard colorway from Louet in the Gems Fingering weight. Paula loves this yarn. Actually, I have never met a yarn Paula didn't like. She can turn out some socks. Amazing...

In other news, we are continuously getting in needles from Hiya Hiya. I am currently testing another size for us - in between 9" and 16". Any thoughts on those 2 sizes - 11or12", drop me an email at janeATtheyarngrove.com?

Just a reminder - the shop will remain open but no shipping will occur from November 1st through November 9. Shipping will resume on Monday, Nov. 10. More on that later...

And just because I haven't shown a pic of my 2 babies in a long time, here is a recent photo of Shorty (left) and Junior(right). They always make me smile.
Have a great fiber filled weekend!

No comments: