Friday, December 09, 2011

Psssst... They're here...

Of course I am talking about the new Hiya Hiya SHARPs Needles!  They arrived yesterday here at The Yarn Grove and already they are a hit with lots and lots of you knitters!  In stock, currently, are the 4" and 5" Interchangeable Sets in Steel US size 2-8, Sizes 4" and 5" individual tips in US sizes 2-8 and also fixed Circulars (US sizes 2-8) in 16", 24", 32" and 40" lengths.


Some sizes of circulars are already sold out but rest assured, there will be more on their way soon.

These needles are of the same exceptional quality as all the other Hiya Hiya needles and products - and let me tell you, they are pointy tipped for all those lace projects you have been procrastinating about.

Any questions, please send me a message on Ravelry (janiegirl) or janeATtheyarngroveDOTcom.  Try them - I know you will love them.  I sure do...

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: