Sunday, March 01, 2009

Perfect Timing...


It is snowing here in the south today and all I can say is .... Yippee! I'm leaving to go visit Island Girl!! Can't wait. I leave before dawn on Tuesday and this is my first direct flight there. All other trips I have made have had various connecting flights via Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami on propeller planes. Tuesday - Direct!! Thank you Delta!

With that said, please note that any USA order placed at The Yarn Grove after 5:00pmEST on Monday, March 2nd will not ship until Monday, March 9. All international orders will be mailed on Monday, March 9. Of course, as always, we are open for your shopping pleasure. AND the sale continues!

I will have a pair of Malabrigo socks finished by then to show you and I also need to photo my Lorna's Laces Sport socks in Aslan that are done.

Have a marvelous fiber filled week ...

1 comment:

monica said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip to visit Island Girl. Waiting patiently for grandbaby pictures. Now, to go check out the sale.