Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho ho holidays ...

Ho Ho Holidays to you all! It's that time of year that I want to wish each and every one of you that celebrate this great time of year a splendid holiday.
Do you still lack that special gift for that one person on your list that just doesn't *need* anything? Here's a gift suggestion. Give a donation to their favorite cause; whether it be an animal shelter, children's hospital, or even a hospice center. Then give them a card telling them of your donation. I promise it will bring a smile to their face and heart.

I leave with you with a picture of some great turtles I made today. Pretzels, Rolo candies and a pecan. Speaking of "pecan", do you say pee-can or pi-kahn? I say pee-can...


Orange Boy and Cheryl will be here Wednesday for several days - then I go to Cheryl's hometown for a baby shower. Can't wait. So Happy New year... just in case...

1 comment:

monica said...

I am a pi-kahn pronouncer. The turtle look yummy no matter how you say it though. Have a Merry Christmas